|View Larger Image|
Apples & Maple Bourbon:
This fragrance is FABULOUS! An aroma of fresh, delicious MacIntosh apples sprinkled with cinnamon and covered in a warm maple bourbon sauce. Extremely fragrant and totally scrumptious! This most pleasing fragrance is one that you just won't be able to get enough of. A winner for sure!
These candles can be enjoyed for their exquisite aromas or used to enhance the decor of any room. They are made with an exclusive blend of natural waxes - primarily soy wax with a small addition of beeswax. This combination of waxes provides a very long burn time, while maintaining all the great advantages you expect from a clean burning and environmentally friendly soy candle.
The unsurpassed quality of Je T'aime Fragrances handcrafted, richly scented, soy pillar candles provide authentic, lifelike fragrances that are incomparable. They are clean burning, environmentally friendly, and long lasting. The perfect way to enjoy your favorite fragrances in a pillar candle.
BURNING TIPS FOR SOY PILLAR CANDLES
- Place candle on a heat resistant plate away from drafts and flammable objects.
- Light the wick and allow the candle to burn until the melt pool is approximately 1/2 inch from the outer edge.
- Extinguish the flame, allow the candle to cool, and then trim the wick to 1/4 inch.
- When you re-light the candle, it will "remember" the burn area - leaving a beautifully illuminated shell.
- This candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time.
- Re-trim the wick to 1/4 inch prior to each use.
Last Updated: July 25, 2009